1. The blog response paragraphs to your partner are due.
2. We discussed the final assessment for Othello - an I.B. passage analysis of a speech in the play. Start looking out for the one you'd like to write about. Find the assignment description here.
3. Listened to several versions of Othello's "Oh My Fair Warrior" speech to Desdemona.
4. Acted p . 91-top of p. 97
5. Had a Harkness discussion, focusing in part on the questions: What makes Iago a good villain? What is his motivation? Cassio focuses on reputation - what is the role of reputation in the play? At ACS? What is the dramatic function of Act I? Act II?
HW: Read Act III